Monday, March 05, 2007

Long Time, No Blog!

Yes, I know… It’s been a few weeks. Things have been going on, but whenever I’d start to write a blog about them, it just didn’t seem interesting enough… Not that the goings-on were all entirely uninteresting, it’s just that I couldn’t see them being that interesting to others. So here’s a quick rundown of the goings-on:

-We were sick for a little while

-Saw Guster in concert (front and center in the pit) and got a set list afterwards

-People at work had been trying to have conversations with me while I was wearing headphones (and didn’t wait until I took them off to converse)

-Took a trip to Springfield for Super Summer planning (youth church camp Chase & I will be involved in)

-Found out my brother-in-law has Crohn’s disease (the doctors originally thought it was appendicitis, went in to remove his appendix, and discovered it was Crohn’s)

-My dad came in for a visit

-Chase is taking about 20 students down to New Orleans for spring break for a mission trip to do relief work next week (while I stay home and work… that’s fund-raising time for the radio station)

There are a few other things going on (like figuring out where to move when our lease is up in May and starting to raise money four our second trip to Poland), but that’s pretty much the gist.
Maybe… just maybe… something will happen in the next few days and there will be some exciting news… maybe… or maybe not…

1 comment:

Keli B. said...

no worries. . .
i'm sure i'd win the award for "longest time between updates."