Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Crazy Verbal Charz

Today at lunch Charlotte was pointing at something on the table saying & signing, "please."  I offered her sippy cup.  She shook her head, pointed and said what sounded a little like "straw."  I looked to where she was pointing and asked if she wanted a cup & straw like Simey.  She smiled, nodded and said very clearly, "Yes!"  I told her that today she has a sippy and needed to drink from that.  She didn't want to and said & signed "all done" so she could get down.  Simon & Jonas told her she could use a straw when she's a big girl. 

It was so crazy that I could have a conversation with my 15 month old and I knew what she was saying.  Something else crazy?  This morning she pooped out a missing piece of Simon's squishy bug toy.  I guess you can't win 'em all.

No comments: