So, my sister tagged me in this thing, so I guess I'll do it...
Here's how you play. Once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random things, facts or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose 10 people to be tagged, and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment "You're It!" and to read your blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you...
1. I was pen pals with a clown in the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey's Greatest Show on Earth for a year. His name was Larry. It started my senior year in high school. I met him at the circus in Cincinnati. I wrote my Morehead State honors program entrance essay on dropping out of college, joining the circus and marrying Larry. I was accepted to and graduated from said honors program.
2. On that note, I own a unicycle. It's currently in my parents' garage.
3. I'm lactose intolerant.
4. When I eat a meal, I will not mix my food and try very hard to keep it from touching. I'll eat one thing at a time and will not move on to the next thing until I am finished. Sometimes I turn my plate as I do this so that it's easier for me to get to the next section. There are two exceptions to this method of eating: 1. salad- a mixture of foods anyway and 2. Chinese food- usually ends up mixed up and covered in sweet & sour sauce.
5. I'm double-jointed (or hyperextended) in both elbows.
6. I had friends who thought alligators, sharks or monsters were under their beds when they were little, but I thought that Hulk Hogan was under my bed. To this day I don't know where that idea came from.
7. About 90% of the time I forget to put on deoderant, but nobody seems to mind...
8. Whenever I get a cut or a shot, I throw up and/or pass out. (papercuts not included)
9. I'm the International Cultural Tourism Speaking champion. How did I get that title? I wrote a speech about the creator of Ren & Stimpy, John K, for an international speech competition in Vancouver, British Columbia (that's Canada, eh) back in 2003. I memorized it about a half hour before I had to give it.
10. As of today, I've been married to a kitchen wizzard for three years.
I guess I'll tag...
2. Jon Darron
3. Joel and/or Alex
10. and you!
Note: I didn't tag Chase because Miranda already tagged him!