Monday, April 16, 2007

Another Perk and the Weekend

Let me tell you just how much I love working at church... a lot. I've just discovered another perk: napping in my own bed on my lunch break. How great it is to live less than five minutes from where I work!

So you can probably tell that I'm in a great mood.

This weekend I went to a collegiate women's conference with some of the young ladies from the BCM. We had some good conversations and I got to see two good friends of mine who I hadn't seen in a while. Andrea led worship at the conference and Lindsey brought her 6 month old baby over for a while around lunchtime. Part of the conference was a bit o' spa time and candle making.

Here are some pictures from this weekend:

Andrea leading worship


Lindsey and Manning


Andrea checking out my ESV Bible


Me with paraffin wax on my hands from spa time. It looked creepy.


The paraffin wax after it was taken off my hands. Andrea and I were being weirdos and took some pictures of it.

1 comment:

Keli B. said...

i love that paraffin wax stuff. if it were considered proper spa etiquette, i'd dunk my whole body in a vat of that stuff. is that gross? probably.

candle making sounds fun. once, when i was much younger, i tried to make my own candles from old crayons. it didn't work out very well. and i ruined my mom's pot.
whoops!

i'm glad you had fun!