Monday, February 06, 2006

Ho-hum

I’m sleepy, therefore unable to concentrate for more than a few minutes at a time. Time for sporadic thoughts due to lack o’ concentration!

The more I drink Mott’s apple juice, the more I notice the difference between it and Kroger brand. Actually, I think Mott’s is cheaper at Walmart than Kroger brand is at Kroger’s.

I’m really glad that I wore my fleece sweatpants to work today. They are warm and comfy.

My right hand is colder than my left, but I use it slightly more. Shouldn’t it be as warm as or warmer than my left?

I don’t want to read and edit my boss’s long newsletter, but if I don’t, there will be punctuation mistakes in it when it goes to print. (The period goes inside the quotation marks. I’ve told him this several times. Either he doesn’t believe me, or he doesn’t care. Why do I care so much? I think Ms. Pfeffer has ingrained proper punctuation and grammar into my being.)

I’m not actually obsessed with Abraham Lincoln. I just think it’s fun to have a birthday party for him… and to draw him all creepy-lookin’. At one point I was going to do drawings of other presidents in that fashion, but I never did. I do think he is the coolest president. (The drawing is my background on my MySpace and the picture at the top of this blog.)

I really want to start using my sewing machine… Maybe I’ll do that when I get home from work today.

No comments: