Thursday, December 15, 2005

Moses vs Kenny

Here are some highlights of my week:

Friday: Chase & I saw some improv comedy

Saturday:
We went caroling with the BCM at a nursing home and I got to hang out with this cool old lady named Naomi… Later that evening we had a Christmas party (or Super Fresh Jesus Birthday Bash) at the BCM that included a white elephant gift exchange. Chase ended up with some marshmallows and some Bible Heroes action figures. One was Noah and the other was Moses (who looked more like Kenny Rogers).



Tuesday: I went with Tarah to see The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. It was great! Little was left out, changed, or added. AND later that evening I got to feel Rebekah kick! (Tarah’s pregnant)

Wednesday: Chase & I went with John Robert and Braden to see King Kong. I was quite disappointed. Three hours is at least twice as long as that movie needed to be. Booooorrrriiiinnnnnggggg! It had its moments, though.

No comments: