Tuesday, July 17, 2012

If It's Yellow...

When it comes to the boys using the potty at home, we have the mantra "if it's yellow, let it mellow."  They shoot from the hip, if ya catch my drift, so this means a lot less handwashing on my part (the skin on my knuckles is raw enough with the current amount required).  Now I say that as a precursor to what I am about to tell you...

Charzie the Helper
Today, while I was having the rest of my lunch, I heard Charlotte giggling from another room.  That room was the bathroom.  She was washing a pair of Jonas' undies... washing them in the toilet... in toilet water that was mellowing...

The good news is, if she tries to wash any more laundry in the toilet this time next month, I won't have nasty bathroom carpet to clean in addition to my baby, the potty, step stool, bathmat & undies.

And you're probably waiting for an update on my 30th birthday coffee experience.  It's a comin'...

No comments: