Thursday, August 06, 2009

Lil' Brudder

I haven't updated too much about this pregnancy. I guess that's the way things usually go with the second child. So here are a few things about Lil' Brudder:

He moves all the time, and I mean all the time. Supposedly walking around lulls babies (in the womb) to sleep. When I walk he moves around more, so it either energizes him or he's having night terrors. Oh, and having less room to move about now hasn't hindered him either.

He is very very very strong and kicks very very very hard, so hard that he will keep me up at night.

He is starting the process of making his way out of the womb. I had a doc appointment on Tuesday and at that appointment my doc predicted Lil' Brudder would make his arrival in 7-10 days. My due date is the 29th but he'll be considered full-term on Saturday.

No comments: