Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Reflection

After dinner, Simon and I were playing on the living room floor for a while. Since he was in a good mood, I left some toys around him and went to wash his bottles. I returned to see his back facing me; he was sitting but leaning all the way forward with his face almost touching the floor. I got down on the floor next to him to see what he was doing.

Simon was leaning forward looking at his reflection in a small unbreakable mirror. No, scratch that, he was kissing his reflection in that mirror! That boy loves his reflection (although at this point he doesn't realize that it's himself that he's seeing).

As I was laughing and saying, "Awww," Si promptly spit up on the mirror.

Too bad I didn't have a video camera ready...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAHA! I suppose if I saw someone that cute looking back at me, I'd want to kiss him too.