Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Photo Shoot

It's about 2:30 and Simon is napping, so what am I doing? Brushing my teeth? Nope, haven't done that yet. Folding laundry? Nope, not that either, although I did actually put some in the wash. Straightening up? Nope. I'll tell you what I'm doing- I'm sharing more cute baby pictures with you! These are from Simon's 9 month photo shoot last week:

Such a sweet boy!


Huh?

Simon's MySpace pic

Happy!

So serious; so cute

Pondering the outside world

Feet, feet, feet! Si loves playing with his feet!


4 comments:

Shannon Leigh Anderson said...

That's right... naked babies... that's the way they should be!!

Chase Abner said...

He has so many different faces. It's really remarkable. So remarkable, in fact, that I just remarked about it.

Courtney said...

I put this comment on facebook...but I must say it again:

I love his eyes!

Anthony Wireman said...

Now that is a cute baby :)

http://allkyhoops.blogspot.com/