Friday, July 21, 2006

Must... Get... Well...

As soon as I felt like I've recovered from travelling, I started to feel sort of sickly. Yesterday I got a bad headache that came and went and came back, felt achey and had a dry, scratchy throat. I might have had a slight fever, too. I went to bed early and woke up feeling slightly worse, but rested. I think ibuprophen has helped some and I'm feeling a little better (the aches are dull now). I doubt it's anything contagious. It's probably just a delayed reaction to jet lag and lack of rest.

Must... get... well...

We're going to Nashville tomorrow to see Guster in concert and then see The Format in concert on Sunday as well as a couple friends (not in concert, but at one of them). I'm pretty pumped about that. You know what else I'm pretty pumped about? Two movies-- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest and Lady in the Water.

2 comments:

Bryan said...

Pirates 2 is great, I'd not spend any money on Lady in the Water. M. Night has lost his mind.

Alisha said...

I really enjoyed Lady in the Water!