Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Goings On

There is no real train of thought to this entry.

Funding for our Poland trip is coming along wonderfully. This trip is becoming more real to me and I’m starting to get very excited.

Work is going pretty well. I’ve rediscovered some Photoshop tricks when making graphics for our newsletter and web site. Maybe I’ll post one once it’s finished.

I had a crazy dream last night about playing in a rock band, but I wasn’t playing a regular instrument. I was playing this harp thing with beads on it and was using percussion mallets to play. It sounded pretty awesome.

I’m going to teach a postman how to use Blogger today during my lunch break.

Last night someone was revving their engine over and over and over again from around 10:40 until past midnight. They were doing it again a little before 7:30 this morning. I’d really like to know what makes them think it’s appropriate or even okay to do that at those times. Seriously, I’m not being sarcastic. I’d actually like to know. I can’t seem to come up with any valid reason for it to go on at those times, so maybe someone can help me out here...

No comments: