Thursday, April 13, 2006

Yippee! We Won't Be Homeless!

I wasn't actually worried that we'd be homeless or anything, but I thought that would make a good title. This morning Chase & I visited a trailer that we'll soon be moving into! I'm pretty pumped. No more upstairs neighbors stomping around, 2 full bathrooms, 2 bedrooms and a little room we'll make into a study, an open kitchen, and blue almost shag carpet, all at a very decent price; what more could we want?

So, as Chase & I were standing there discussing whether we think we should move into this place, we looked over and saw what looked like blood splatters on the wall. The man showing the place to us had told us the previous tennant had gotten rowdy... Turns out it was actually ketchup from a bottle that had exploded...

Time to get back to work. I just thought I'd share the exciting news!

No comments: