Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Today is the Greatest...

Today, Chase found two possible houses to rent! One landlord even said we might be able to coax him into a six month lease! Sweeeeeeeeeeet! (Chase left a message for the other.) Both have reasonable rent. One even has a wahser & dryer. Of course, we still have to check them out.

More good news: my boss gave me a bonus today for doing a bunch of work so quickly.

And I got a good night's sleep for the first time in a long time.

What else? We're going to Agape Fest on Friday to see David Crowder Band. I got me some free tickets they sent to the radio station where I work.

And how could I leave this out? According to SmashingPumpkins.com: It's official, The Smashing Pumpkins are currently writing songs for their upcoming album, their first since 2000. No release date has yet been set, but the band plans to begin recording this summer.

Things seem to be on an upswing, praise God.
(And if they weren't? Praise God just the same!)

No comments: