Thursday, April 27, 2006

I Must Be Delicious

A couple weeks ago, I had (what I'm pretty sure was) a spider bite on my cheekbone just under my right eye. (I've still got a scar.) Then a couple days later, I got another on my second toe on my left foot as well as a bite on the outer side of the same foot. Now, I'm pretty allergic to spider and insect bites & stings, so my foot swelled up quite badly. It was starting to get painful to walk. I'd lathered on the Benadryl cream during the day and took a tablet by mouth before going to bed. Luckily, I didn't have to go to the doctor (although I was about an inch away from going). Now, I have a bite on the back of my left arm very close to my armpit. This one's pretty painful and is getting larger.

My conclusion? I must be delicious.

No comments: