Thursday, March 16, 2006

Links if you've got nothing else to do...

I really don't have anything to do for the rest of the day here at work. So, I'm chatting with Rachel, who is at a one-day temp job answering phones and not really doing anything either. I decided to check some of my favorite web sites to kill the last hour of work, so I'll list some for you in case you, too, are trying to kill some time...

Stuff on my Cat-- People put stuff on their cats, take pictures, email them to some guy and he posts them online. This one never gets old for me.

Mean Kitty-- People send in pictures and stories about their mean cats. This one can get a bit old after a while.

Exploding Dog-- People send in topics and this guy does some cool drawings.

Homestar Runner-- Internet cartoon made with Flash. Much fun to be had here. My favorites there are Teen Girl Squad, Strong Bad Emails, and Puppet Time (the ones that are Strong Bad or Homestar VS. a little girl).

Weebl's Stuff-- More Internet cartoons. Check out the one about Kenya (you'll have to go pretty far back).

Lunacore Photoshop Tutorials-- Tutorials for doing stuff with Adobe Photoshop.



And here's something that Chase sent me last week: Real Life Simpsons Intro-- It's a live action version of The Simpsons show intro. It's pretty sweet even though it's European.

No comments: