Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Yeah, they were celebrating, alright...

We had our Valentine's Day a little early. Monday, I came home after work (and some running around Chase had me do to bide time) to a dressed up Chase holding some purdy flowers and a gift bag. The gift was a brand new Bible! It’s one of those small sweet ESV Bibles (a.k.a. the "I'm Ashamed Bible" since at first glance, it doesn’t really look like a Bible). Here be what it looks like:


Chase then took me out to Giant City Lodge for some steak! Mmmmmmm, filet mignon! My steak was pretty delicious, but the salad and baked potato were just okay (and my potato got cold). When we got to the lodge, there were only four or five other tables with people at them. About halfway through our meal, we were the only customers left. It was pretty cool. I’m sure they were way busy last night, though...

Speaking of last night, as we were going to bed, we could hear our upstairs neighbors celebrating Valentine’s Day... Yeah, they were celebrating, alright...

No comments: