Thursday, October 13, 2005

Busy Busy Busy...

Busy, busy, busy, busy, busy… Let’s see... Last weekend we had the Axiom conference. I was By the Tree’s merch maiden… and not even a free T-shirt or CD or sticker or anything! Oh well, I wouldn’t even recognize any of their songs anyway... and probably less than 10 people bought their stuff.

We visited Lakeland Baptist in Carbondale on Sunday. I loved it! (and not just because it was about a 10 minute drive versus our usual 25+ minute drive to Cornerstone). Had some delicious Chinese food afterwards. Mmmmmmmmmm...

What else... I was completely stressed-out on Monday. My church was supposed to “host” the international luncheon at the BCM on Tuesday, but not a single person (out of the 400+ congregation) volunteered! One person contacted me, but he had thought it would be at church in the evening (ummm luncheon?) and worked during the day and would not be able to help. But thanks to God and some regular BCM volunteers, things went quite nicely. Luckily, my church is going to reimburse them for the money they spent for the food.

Yesterday and today I spent the majority of my time at work trying to get the hissing, pops, clicks and clipping out of some live recordings. Some turned out quite nicely, but others... eh, not so great. Hooray for Adobe Audition!

I was filled with glee when I found a comment on my blog from none other than Shelley the Hottie! Shelley was my Young Life leader who just might have had a chain letter email created about her by yours truly... Possibly.

Well, I’m off to pick up the reimbursement checks from church!

No comments: