Monday, September 20, 2010

Apple Festival

Jonas is sick today. He had a fever of 102.6 when he went to bed (early) last night and woke up with a fever of 101.1 this morning. With the help of medicine, his fever is gone now. He refused to nap in his crib this morning (had a royal freak-out) and fell asleep on me while watching Sesame Street. He's snoozing on me as I type this, poor guy!

But this post isn't just about my poor little sicky... We went to the Apple Festival this weekend and I wanted to show off some pictures Chase & I took of our awesome boys.


Jonas watches the racecar ride


Simon waits not-so-patiently for the racecar ride


Weeeeee!


He screamed with excitement the whole time!


Simon models the hat we bought him at a craft booth


Jonas isn't quite as thrilled to wear his


The boys in their hats!


We let Simon ride one ride at the festival (3 tickets/ride at $1/ticket...) and he had such a good time and wanted to ride more and more and wouldn't stop talking about the rides til after dinner. We do have some pretty awesome video of him on the racecar ride and hopefully I'll be able to get that together and posted soon. Chase liked those hats at one of the craft booths (and so did I) so we got 'em for the boys! Maybe next year a set of grandparents can come up for the festival when both boys will be big enough to ride rides and they can ride more than one! That would make a fun present for the boys, hint hint!

1 comment:

Keli B. said...

love the last picture, so cute!