Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A Very Simon Christmas (Part 1)


Simon got to hang out with some of his cousins last night at a shindig my parents had in his honor. They held (somewhat) still long enough for us to get some pictures in front of the Christmas tree. Here is a collage of that photo shoot (click to see bigger):

Rebecca, Lily, Simon, Addie & Jake.

And here's Simon holding his newest cousin, Jake:

Yeah, a baby holding a baby. I know, it's awesome.

And this morning we had a photo shoot of Simon sitting in my little rocking chair in front of my parents' Christmas tree:




After that, we headed off for Simon's very first Skyline experience:

I know this last picture is a little grainy, but I just had to post it anyway. He totally had a meltdown!

And there you have it, Part 1 of A Very Simon Christmas.

1 comment:

Keli B. said...

cute stuff. we can't wait to see you guys on sunday!